Elegant solutions to complex problems
Pangolin creates powerful, yet easy-to-use models to answer all your forecasting, analytic and strategy needs
Pangolin: A highly specialised forecasting company
Caroline Vincent and Lise Thomalla founded Pangolin PharmaTech after years of providing bespoke modelling solutions to a wide variety of business problems, both independently and in collaboration with each other.
- Caroline has a background in biology (PhD), while Lise studied pharmacology (BSc. Hons), so they understand the science behind drug development
- They have worked for a wide variety of clients, from consultancy firms to multinational pharmaceutical companies, covering a broad range of strategies in established as well as emerging markets
- They have worked in most therapy areas and understand the intricacies of treatment protocols in diseases as varied as diabetes, oncology or vaccines
- They have financial expertise as Caroline holds an MBA from INSEAD and Lise has considerable hands-on experience in developing financial models for due diligence
- Their modelling skills span a wide range of business needs, such as forecasts for pipeline prescription and OTC drugs, in-line product forecasts for line extensions, new indications or other life-cycle management strategies, and sales targets rep performance, to name just a few
- They combine novel approaches for data visualisation with advanced VBA programming, allowing them to deliver easy-to-use and super-fast Excel models
Meet the founders
Caroline's strength is translating complex ideas into straightforward practical solutions using advanced VBA programming.
Béatrice Lefrançois, Sanofi
“Caroline knew how to 'think' and build successful and complex customized tools perfectly aligned with our needs and on time, granted to a very competitive cost. She is really creative and expert.”
Lise specialises in simplifying the interface with complex models, creating dashboards that improve the user experience.
Christoph Ruland, Novartis
“Lise delivers a high quality of work, always within deadlines and at a reasonable cost. This allows us to re-engage with her and her team, and offers a true partnership in driving projects forward.”
The Pangolin network
From time to time, Pangolin draw on the experience and skills of a variety of highly specialised associates to perfectly complement their skill sets with the project team. In the majority of cases, the founders will be fully hands-on in the management and development of your project, only seeking outside help if there is a need for a broader reach.